ENTRY TO THIS COMPETITION IS FREE
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION FINAL EXTENSION APRIL 15th
Pivot25 gives companies the opportunity to showcase their applications to Operators, Venture Capital Community, Angel Investors and the ICT community at large, and at the same time the chance win prize money for their Companies and Applications. To enter the competition please view the rules and instructions. We advise you to be as detailed as possible and fill as much of the application criteria as possible.
INSTRUCTIONS AND RULES
Please complete all the fields below to submit your company’s product/application for consideration to compete in the Pivot25 Competition:
Pivot25 will use your primary contact’s email address for all follow-up correspondence.
We review applications on a rolling basis, so it’s to your advantage to submit as soon as you are ready. Due to strong demand, we are unable to review applications more than once, so please do not submit a draft application before you are ready for final consideration.
- You will receive a confirmation page once you submit your application and an email that we have received your application.
- Please contact email@example.com for any technical-support questions.
- Required fields are marked with a *.
- PowerPoint slides and video demos are optional but highly encouraged. We reserve the right not to review applications without video demos based on application volume.
- This competition is open to all Companies that have a registered presence in East Africa as well as individuals and is FREE to enter
- In selecting final contestants, we consider new products from existing companies and individuals to be significant. The competition will take place in Nairobi, Kenya, but Companies and Individuals from around the East African region are welcome to submit their applications for consideration. There is no cost to apply to Pivot25. Selected companies receive two free tickets to attend and present. We are looking for working Applications and not concepts. Companies and Individuals will also be able to showcase their applications in the Demopit – a dedicated demonstration area.
Some Important Dates:
1st February – Call for Submission
15th April – Deadline of submissions
30th April – Announcement of Winning Entries.
5th May – Announcement of Winning Entires
14st June – Competition
We look forward to reviewing your application.