Free entrance for members of the press
All journalists and industry press are welcome to attend the event free of charge as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy. Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend.
Pivot 25 invites qualified journalists currently working for commercial news/publishing organizations to register for a complimentary press pass to East Africa Com. We reserve the right to deny any applicant. You must be pre-approved to receive a press pass.
To Qualify for a Press Pass
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet, and hold an editorial title (eg: Editor, Journalist, Reporter etc…)
- You must be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognised press card (NUJ or equivalent) or provide copies of your work in recognised publications, with your name on as writer or editor
- All applications are subject to Pivot25 approval
You DO NOT Qualify if:
- You are a Blogger
- Freelance Photographer
- Sales/Marketing/Public Relations representatives
- Any other non- Editorial Personnel
To apply for your press pass please fill the contact box below.